Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chapter 26

The Hilton's: Starting Over
Once Zeus was sealed, Danny thought it was finally over! He then began looking for survivors. As Danny made his way through the rubble, he found Ron close to a drop off, that lead to a pit of fire!
Danny: RON!
Ron turned around and with tears in his eyes lifted his hand, as to suggest he was reaching out to his grandfather!
Danny: Ron, please step away from the ledge!
Ron: I'm sorry....I'm sorry for everything I've done!
Danny: Ron....I forgive you! Everyone will forgive you! So please step away from the ledge!
Ron looked at Danny and then tears began to roll down his face!
Ron: I-I can't....I've done terrible things! Things that I'll never be able to atone for!
Ron took a quick glance at the pit of fire and then back at Danny.
Ron: Sorry Grandpa.....
Ron then leaped off the ledge!
Danny: NOOO! RON!!!

Ron: Forgive me....Mother....Father!!!!
Ron plunged into the fire and died in the flames!

Danny stood at the edge of the pit and began to sob uncontrollably!
Danny: Why Ron?! Why did you do that?! I promised Richard....that I bring his brother and sister back!
As Danny wept, the flames seemed to burn out quickly! Then a voice echoed throughout the room!
Stella: Danny....Danny don't cry, you did everything you could.
Danny turned around and saw River standing next to Stella!
Danny: Stella!
 Stella: Hi Danny!
Danny stood in shock and confusion and then looked at River.
River: Consider it a gift! Stopping Zeus and all! I was going to allow your son Oliver to come but he argued that Stella needed to come to see her children!
Danny began to tear up some more as he gazed at Stella!
Danny: Forgive me! I let you and my son down! Your children, I failed them!
Stella: Not true Danny! You were able to save Felicity and Richard! As for the others....They are with me and Oliver! They are not mad or sad about the life they got to live!
Danny: What of Ron?!
Stella: He has been forgiven and is with us, he will be fine! Danny could you please bring me Felicity.
Danny quickly picked up Felicity and took her to Stella!
Stella: She is beautiful....my little girl!
Danny: This is my first time seeing her! She looks like her beautiful mother!
Stella then slowly reached out and touched Felicity.
Stella: My little angel, I'm going to give you a fresh start at a mortal life!
Felicity instantly turned human! Danny stood there in complete amazement!
Stella stared at her daughter for a moment and could only hope for better things for her surviving children! Then her gaze went to Danny.
Stella: Danny....I know that you feel guilty and alone but your not! You may live for many more years and even out live my children and even some of my grandchildren. But always remember that no matter what, when, or wherever you may end up....You will never be alone.....All of us are watching and wishing for only good things for you!
Stella then slowly glanced at River and nodded.
Stella: Well, it's time for me to go!
Danny: I swear to you and Oliver....That your children will have good lives!
Stella smiled and then slowly turned around and seemed to float away.
Stella: This is not goodbye.....because we will always be with you and love you!
Stella then disappeared, leaving Danny in mixed emotions of sadness and happiness!
As Danny stared at empty space, Victoria slowly came up from behind him. She looked at Danny and then smiled and took Felicity.
River: Well then! Wasn't that a show of emotions! I think it's my turn to finally say goodbye to you as well!
Danny: Thank you Reaper! For everything you've done for me!
River: Hmm....It was the least I could do, since I've collected so many old and powerful souls these last couple of days!
Danny: Reaper....will that body be alright once you leave it?
River: Yes. I have healed this body and as promised, he will live a full mortal life! What will you do with Zeus now?
Danny: I will hide his prison here and put up barriers to conceal him for all time!
River: Time has a way of changing things....but until we meet again Danny, this is goodbye!
The Reaper then left River's body causing River to collaspe to the floor. River then returned to his original form.
Danny: How are you? Do you remember anything?
River slowly lifted himself off the ground and looked at Danny.
River: I remember everything! I'm sorry for all your loss!
Danny looked at Victoria and Felicity and then back at River.
Danny: Let us leave this place and reunite with the rest of the family. They are expecting me to come back, lets not disappoint them!
Danny then slowly lead the others out of the destroyed Hilton Estate.
A few miles away.
Hermes: Father, Zeus is all that remains, sealed in his prison again....the others are dead!
Father: That is unfortunate.
Hermes: Do you want me to bring you Danny and the others?
Father: No. They deserve some peace for now. Just for now....besides Poseidon's family will do for now! However, I want you to remain there in Sunset Valley my son.
Hermes: What?! But I thought I.....
Father: This is not a request!
Hermes: Fine, I'll stay!
Father: Good.
Hermes then slowly ended his call and put his cell away.
Hermes: Well, I guess I'm stuck here! What to do, what to do?!
Years would pass....Danny was unable to find Poseidon's family and assumed they had skipped town. So time continued on.
Danny: I found letters from my mother, Athena. She had left me some journal's of her past lives and within these letters I learned a little about my sister! Her name is Artemis and she was out there, I know that I'll meet her some day!
As Danny stayed in town, waiting for his mother's and uncle's so called father to show, but he never did!
As the years went on so did Danny's family, they all began to live some what normal lives!
Lilly married her long time partner Marlana and adopted two boys Mathias and Hero! Lilly also took it upon herself to stay a vampire and train her children and any other Hilton child different forms of combat....just in case!
As for Javier and Megan, they welcomed their daughter Christel! 
 She was born half vampire and was told she would have a choice if she wanted to stay a vampire or drink the cure, she drank the cure!
Javier and Megan then welcomed twin boys Drew and Junior!
 
Javier went back to his cooking and soon opened his own resturant, Megan continued her successful music career! They couldn't be anymore happier!!!
 Danny: Things started to get better for Felicity! River and her started dating and soon they were married and had a baby boy named Chase!
 Danny: The happy couple would buy a home near the ocean, she would tell me, "that whenever she looked at the ocean....she could feel her sister in some way"!
 Danny: They are expecting another child....a daughter, they plan on naming her Gracie!
 
 Danny: As for Richard, he ended up marrying Echo! They were meant for eachother! Richard changed careers, he left medicine and went into the science career with Echo!
 Danny: They would welcome twins Light and Sky! However, the crazy duo had some fun in a time machine and ended up having two more children Ty and Maureen! They both came from the past and the future! Before you ask what Maureen knew of the Hilton's future, she couldn't say. In order for her to come to our time, she had to give up certain memories so that she wouldn't disturb the time flow!
 Danny: Richard and Echo always tell me, "That thier greatest creations, where thier children"! They're expecting another set of twin girls, to be named April and May!
 Danny: However, nothing was that easy....Once Zeus and his brothers were gone, I was responsible for cleaning and correcting all their wrong doings they inflicted to the town! I needed to regain the trust of the town and show all of them that I was nothing like Zeus! So I created a council of Town officials and a mix of my own family members!
The town slowly recovered and some trust was gained back to the Hilton family! The years would roll by quick, Danny finally had decided to look for his sister but there was one thing he had to do before he left!
 Danny and Victoria would say thier goodbyes to everyone and promised this time, that he would come back every birthday, every holiday, and whenever they just needed him home! Danny then gave Felicity the Immortal potion. He told Richard that he made two but that one had been taken! Richard didn't mind, he wanted to grow old with Echo! Danny and Victoria then stopped by the Hilton Cemetary.
 Danny: Hi mom....I'm about to go and find Artemis! I've stayed because I thought your "father" was going to make an appearance but he never did! Its been years....Don't worry, I will stay in constant contact with my family this time! I just wanted to come here and say....that I love you and miss you!
 Danny then strolled through the cemetary visiting all his children and grandchildren's graves. He then comforted Victoria, who also was saying her goodbyes to her sons as well!
Victoria: Danny....all my children....they're all gone!
Danny: No, they're here in our hearts and memories! They'll always be with us no matter where we go....
 As Danny and Victoria were about to leave, Danny took one more look at all the graves of all the people that he loved.
Danny: I promise that I'll always come back to visit, until the day that I leave this world....

 
As Danny and Victoria waited for their taxi to go to the airport, Victoria rested her head on Danny's shoulder.
Victoria: Danny...You know that I would follow you to the ends of the Earth, right?
Danny: I know you would Victoria! And I would do the same for you! Who knows what the future may hold for us!
Victoria: Let's hope for only good things!
Danny: Yes! Only for good things!
The End Or Is It!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, sadness - and happiness - and sadness.
    So sad to see it end.
    Great ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rob!!! I was really excited to get to the end of this story! I may pick it back up once I get my hands on SuperNatural and Seasons! So this may be just a stopping point at this time!!! I'm still considering continuing with the next generation of Hilton's!

    ReplyDelete